Sunday, October 7, 2012

Teaching Blind People

I'm creating this post to share with all of you a simple research I conducted last year to give a presentation in a Conference here in Montevideo.
I already shared it on a comment in Csilla's blog but then I thought taht more peolpe may be interested in it. 

At the Institution I work, we have two blind students integrated in regular courses, it has been a gerat challenge and also a great opportunity to keep growing as a profesional and as a person.
The presentation was only a guideline, if you want to know more about it, just ask! and I can share more information. The person in the videos is one of the students that I interviewed; as you will see, apart from being blind his on a wheelchair. I asked for his permission to use the videos in the presentation and he allowed me to do it.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Diana,

    Thank you for suggestions you gave me about my blog. I've never had such before that's why I failed in posting in the right place.

    Regards,

    Egle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Egle! As classmates, we have to help each other whenever it's possible.
      Happy blogging!

      Diana

      Delete