This blog has been created for sharing my reflections on the Webskills online course of the University of Oregon I'm taking, and to let others know a little bit more about my experience as a teacher.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
A day to be grateful...
Having the opportunity of being part of this course and meeting you is a very important reason to be grateful for.
Hi Diana: We have an amazing group of people. I am so glad to be able to work with you and the others in our class. I always think that something like this would not have been possible 5 or 10 years ago. I can only imagine what great learning environments we will be able to create in 5 or 10 years in the future! ~Robert
Dear Diana,
ReplyDeleteI am also very grateful to get acquainted with you, and I do hope that our friendship will last long over this course.
Your friend from Hungary,
Csilla
I hope so too Csilla!
DeleteDear Diana,
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and thank you for wonderful posts!
Best regards,
Amela
Hi Diana: We have an amazing group of people. I am so glad to be able to work with you and the others in our class. I always think that something like this would not have been possible 5 or 10 years ago. I can only imagine what great learning environments we will be able to create in 5 or 10 years in the future! ~Robert
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you Robert!
DeleteWe're very lucky to be able to have these fruitful exchanges.