Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reflections - Week 1


"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
Søren Kierkegaard

This week has been really interesting for me starting with the fact that it is the first time I take an online course.
Although I really like technology, and I consider myself kind of a technophile, I was still a little reluctant about having an entire course through a computer. I thought one to one interaction was going to be lost. However, this first week of the course has already shown me I was on the wrong track.
So far, we have had a great interaction through the discussions and I'm sure the blog will also be a great tool to exchange our points of views and grow from one another.

Regarding directly to this blog, it was my first time creating one. I had already manage an academic blog but it was shared with my co-workers and I wasn't the one creating it.
It has been a really nice experience and I will continue improving it, so I will appreciate any suggestions you can give me.

Good blogging to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Diana,

    I really liked the idea of sharing a list favourite websites through a blog. I will try to visit some of them.
    The overall layout is also impressive.
    Congratulations and all the best.

    Kinnari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kinnari!
      I thought about sharing them because I realy find them useful.

      Diana

      Delete