Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 2: Reflections

What a week!
Lot's of new, useful and very interesting webs to explore. And they keep on coming!
As I already said on a post in Nicenet: I have never thought there were so many search engines!
I'll start using some of the ones I didn't know. However, this will take long! as I think it's better to try one at a time, explore it deeply an then continue to another one.


I'm really grateful for this oportunity I'm having of sharing ideas, opinions, resources etc with all of you.


Regarding this style for writing objectives, I have to recognize that I didn't know it. Nevertheless, now that I'm aware of it, I find it really useful, pragmatic, concrete and easy to follow and understand.
However, I must be honest: during some time I'll need to have the explanation next to me while writing the objectives.


Every week that starts is a new opportunity to learn new things from my classmates and our instructor.
Every week that comes to an end, it's a new reason to be grateful for the chance of taking this course and to cherish my enthusiasm.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana: Very nice post. I like the way you are integrating graphics to enhance the words. I agree the ABCD objectives are practical with their mnemonic device, but they can be a bit tricky at first. Keep up the great work.
    ~Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert!
    Yes, I agree with you about the ABCD, at the beginning I'll need to have the rubrics for which each letter stands for in order to write accurate objectives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diana,

    I like your blogs, they are very interesting, good to read them, and the overall appearence of it so eyescatching. You can choose pictures, graphics very well. You really do a great job. I wish I could be such good at it like you.

    Great job, keep doing it, because I will visit your blog later as well.

    Best wishes,
    Csilla

    ReplyDelete