Sunday, October 28, 2012

Week 4: Reflections

We keep on with the great work!
This week I've known about and explored many different webpages I had never heard about reading, writing and vocabulary.
I'm still amazed at the amount of resources we can find online, and even more when sharing with people from different parts of the world!

Regarding the Lesson Plan based on technology, it wasn't that difficult for me to do it. In fact, I used a plan from a class I had last week. At my workplace, we're making lots of emphasis on technology, we have one computer in each clasroom and the idea is to use them in almost every class.

I'm really thankful to all my classmates and our instructor. I'm learning a lot form everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Diana,

    Reading your blog always brings happiness to my life, because your zest for life, the strenght of youth radiates to me. Beside these I very much share your thoughts, as each week has brought many new techniques to me as well, and I have also found them very interesting and useful.

    Keep doing your wonderful job,
    Csilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, Diana. You've got a very interesting blog!!! A lot of interesting information and sources. Thanks a lot for information)))

    ReplyDelete