Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 5: Reflections

 Hi everyone! As always, every week is a new opportunity to explore new resources and go back to some tools I already knew but I've stopped using. I invite all of you to click play on this Voki, a tool I knew but I've forgotten about, it's the one I chose as a potential solution for the speaking issue I have with a group of teens.

RubiStar, as I said in my post on Nicenet, is a very useful and easy to use tool. It offers many already prepared rubrics for different purposes and it also allows to customize them or create new ones, using as many rows and columns as necessary.

I got interested on exploring and trying out PBL. I don't know if I'll be able to do so this year, because we're coming to the end of the courses here in Uruguay (classes finish the first week of December) but I may make an effort to have a project in at least one of my classes for the last unit. If I have the opportunity to do it, I'll let you know!

Let's keep up the great work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana- It is great that you have visited the many of the class tools before. I sometimes feel I see things but don't use them fully because I don't have an immediate need. It might be later only that I find a way to incorporate that tool into my teaching. -Robert

    ReplyDelete