Monday, December 3, 2012

Learning Styles and Final Project




We are getting to an end...these weeks have flown away!

Last week we discussed a lot about learning styles and Multiple Intelligences. Some people were in favor of these theories and others had some complaints about them.

It was a very interesting week including fruitful discussions and exchange of ideas. thanks to the interesting and meaningful dialog I had with some partners, I could review my believes regarding these topics. The context in which wach of us works, shapes the way we teach and face our teaching strategies, learners and the choices we make. It's been a real plasure to be able to learn from others' experiences and I really appreciate all of you for helping me grow as a professional.
We also submitted our final project, and this is another reason to be grateful for. While reading my partners projects and completing the checklist I could learn a lot. My teaching was improved not only by the comments my partners gave on my poject, but also by my reading of theirs.


1 comment:

  1. hello Diana,

    It's out last week and I should say that I really like this course and people collaborating here. I'm glad you are a sincere advisor if someone gets stuck somewhere. Thank you for good collaboration.

    Good Luck!

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    Egle

    ReplyDelete